A friend wanted to know what the top ten reasons I like being a girl are. I’m not sure these are my final answer, but they are the ones I came up with for now. I reserve the right to change my mind… after all, I’m a chick.
10. I can wear funky, cute clothes of any type I want… not just jeans and a t-shirt.
9. Nobody judges me for the girly things I do like bubble baths, salt scrubs, having lots of candles and decorating my apartment.
8. When I’m emotional, it’s okay because I am a girl.
7. The small caring gestures passed between women.
6. I have my very own boobs.
5. Accessories: nail polish, dangly earrings, scarves, hats, necklaces, sunglasses, etc.
4. People, both men and women, check me out.
3. As a woman I am on a team as opposed to being in a constant competition as a guy.
2. I don’t have to be emotionally strong all the time.
1. I wake up in the morning and see myself in the mirror… the real me.